Lister Machine Tools Ltd. represents TRENS A.S. (TOS). TRENS, a Joint Stock Company, is the biggest producer of Centre Lathes and machine tools in Slovakia. Located in Trenčín (the ancient town which has become the industrial, business, cultural and historical centre of the Považie region), TRENS ranks among the most important manufacturers in central Europe.
Production of TRENS (TOS) Universal Centre Lathes started in the 1950s and there are in excess of 100,000 machines produced and sold worldwide.
TRENS (TOS) Universal Centre Lathe Range
- SN32 – 300 mm x 1m
- SN50 – 500 mm x 1, 1.5, and 2M
- SN71 – 710mm x 1.5, 2,3, and 4M
- SN500 SA – 500mm x 1, 1.5, and 2M
- SN710 SA – 710 mm x 1.5, 2 ,3, and 4M
- SUI80 – 800mm x 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8M